Wednesday, April 26, 2017

How I Spend My Birthday : Another Visit to Big Bad Wolf 2017

Apr 2017
Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 2017
Yesterday is my birthday. It was just an ordinary day for me, so there was no party, no cake, no celebration at all. I chose for it to be that way though so everything was okay. But what make it special is my hubby agree to bring me to to Big Bad Wolf Book Bazaar again. He will made me happier if he pay all the books I bought ;) 
Kitab awet muda
Paper Castle. Pengen tapi kebayang ribetnya.
Banyak buku-buku yang berada di dalam kardus. Kardus besar seperti ini maupun kardus-kardus kecil. Jadi ini adalah kardus-kardus yang dititip tapi tidak jadi diambil (24 jam masa titip).
Buku-buku dalam kardus yang berantakan. Susah buat cari bukunya.
Surprisingly no queuing at all.

Ga ada antrian sama sekali. Begitu sampai depan kasir langsung scanning trus bayar. How lucky I'm.
Anyway it makes me curious, why this event called Big Bad Wolf Book Sale Jakarta? Hence the location of this bazaar is on Tangerang :D

1 comment:

Mila Said said...

belanja banyak buku doooonk...
dibacanya kapan tuh? *melipir *menghilang